Saturday, April 16, 2011

Record Store Day

I guess I should've mentioned this earlier. Not that it would've changed anything, but today, April 16th, is the official Record Store Day.
I suggest you celebrate by buying my new 4 ACES RECORD FRAME!, or the previously mentioned LP Room Divider.

Since we're on the subject, I pulled up these images of my custom 45 Adaptors, for all those guys that lost the one that came with their 1200's. They were made by fellow bad-ass Al Harpham in beautiful downtown Fresno California. I did his logo too (the chick on the scooter), which is way too small on his website.
Note the excellent packaging, which includes the expertly drawn self-portrait which I, well... drew of myself.
On the back of the packaging, I wrote my manifesto. If I ever find it again I might reprint it here.
Fortunately, and unfortunately, the first run sold out quickly, and we never did another.

While you're here, check out this favorable article recently written at Autoculture.org.
It's true. I'm bad-ass.

Now who needs something cool built?

No comments:

Post a Comment